A Cloud Voice service is more cost-effective because you pay only for what you need, and only when you need it. There are no large upfront investments and no need to pay for software upgrades down the line.
The savings are great, but most of all, Cloud Voice service makes your business life easier. Here are 8 capabilities that will transform how you connect with clients and each other…
- Personal dashboard – In one place, you can view all voicemails and call logs, including missed calls. The home page includes a contacts database you can “click to call” anyone right from the screen, even from your mobile device. You stay on top of calls no matter where you are.
- Video conference calls – Easily set up audio and video conference calls, even with outside parties, from a single dashboard. Participants can share their screens and files during each call. Collaboration has never been so simple.
- Group pick-up and extension monitoring – You can have calls routed to one extension that several people can answer. Instead of going to voicemail, customers connect with a real human who can answer questions and resolve issues.
- Visual voicemail – You can respond faster to voicemails because the messages are immediately transcribed and emailed to you, with the audio file attached. You can even reply directly from your email with a simple click.
- Personalized call routing – Use call forwarding to screen incoming calls and choose where you want them to go: to your mobile, another extension or voicemail. You can choose forwarding options based on specific numbers (internal or external), time of day, or day of the week.
- Presence status – You can indicate your availability as, for example, in the office, away, on the phone, or in a meeting. Your presence status can even change automatically if you’re on the phone or scheduled to be in conference.
- Virtual contact center – With a cloud-based contact center, you can easily add new agents, no matter where they’re physically located or what type of device they’re using. This means staff can sign in from wherever they are, whether they’re working from home or another location.
- Instant messaging – With a hosted phone service, staff can easily instant message within your communications system, instead of using third-party apps that aren’t integrated.
Ready to transform the way you connect your business? Contact CTS today at 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.