- Structured Cabling
- Wireless Networks, Wi-Fi
- Local, Wide Area Networks | Switches, Routers
- Sound Masking | Speech Privacy
- Broadband & Carrier Services
CTS has 35+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining flexible infrastructure to support our customers voice, data, video, security and multimedia systems.
Whether you need to connect a new building, renovate a space, or bring more mobility to your business, CTS has the experience and expertise to deliver your projects on time and within budget.
Your One-Stop-Shop for Cabling
- Inside & Outside Cabling
- Rack and Cabinet Layout, Design, Installation
- Pathway and Conduit Design, Installation
- Fiber & Copper Design, Installation, Testing
- CAD, Documentation, Labeling
- Testing and Certification
- Ongoing Support
Wireless Networks that Cover It All
- Wireless Site Surveys and Heat Maps
- Optimized Coverage Design
- Routers and Access Points | Placement and Cabling
- Wireless Security
- Testing and Certification
Local Wide Area Networks | Switches, Routers
The products we offer are installed by manufacturer-certified technicians who understand the systems inside and out to ensure you get the most from your technology investments. Our product portfolio includes brand names you have come to recognize – including,
Sound Masking & Speech Privacy
Sound masking is a reliable and cost-effective method of providing speech privacy and sound management. Our partners, Cambridge and Speech Privacy Systems are recognized industry leaders with numerous awards for innovation, performance and ease of use.
- Cambridge Sound Management – With these systems, small zones – combined with fine volume and frequency adjustments – allow the masking sound to be customized for any facility. Networked control of settings and zones facilitates setup and takes the headaches out of making changes. Adjustments can be made without opening the ceiling or altering cabling. Cambridge’s technology is easy to retrofit and provides paging and music functions.
- Speech Privacy Systems – Clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Applications include: Office Sound Masking, HIPAA and HCAHPS, Anti-Espionage, Counseling Centers, Contractors and Personal White Noise Machines.
Broadband & Carrier Services
We thoroughly review your services, invoices, agreements and providers while evaluating your spending to find better deals and uncover savings. We know the service providers and what they offer. To help you avoid service problems, we act as your advocate, working with the most dependable carriers and providers.
- Broadband Internet Access
- SIP Trunking
- Ethernet Networks, MPLS, Dedicated WAN Services
- Wireless and Mobile Services
- Local & Long Distance, PRI, POTS
- Audio, Video & Web Conferencing
CTS helps you select, source and implement what you need at the best prices.
In The News
Mitel’s Award-Winning DECT Phones Enable You to Work on the MoveMarch 15, 2023
Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences with Mitel Omnichannel Contact SolutionsMarch 8, 2023
Gov’t Agencies & Contractors – CTS Builds SCIFs and Provides Secure, Encrypted PhonesMarch 1, 2023
CTS Mourns Passing of Founder Dennis NolteFebruary 28, 2023
Cloud or On-Prem Phone System? CTS Offers Flexible DeploymentsFebruary 22, 2023
Make the Most of Microsoft Teams + MitelFebruary 15, 2023
Busy Signals Mean Lost Opportunities… Don’t Miss Another Call!February 9, 2023
Did You Set It & Forget It? Call CTS Before Your Next Contract Auto-RenewalJanuary 31, 2023
Office Sound Masking Protects Your Privacy and Reduces DistractionsJanuary 25, 2023