Companies are at different stages on their path to the Cloud. The collaboration strategies they need will depend on their economic and operating models. This means it is important to have flexibility at all stages of the UC experience.
Intended to accelerate digital transformation and support innovation, Mitel has upgraded the capabilities of its UC Suite:
- MiVoice Office 400: New hardware platform and technology designed for small to mid-sized businesses offers a scalable and future-proof collaboration environment.
- MiCollab: Multiple interface enhancements make it easier to meet, talk, and share information with employees through a single-pane-of-glass communication and collaboration experience.
- MiVoice MX-One: High-performance, cost-effective gateway introduced with CloudLink support to enable applications, and enhance security for large enterprises.
- MiContact Center and MiContact Center Enterprise: Advanced omnichannel solutions for MiVoice 500, MX-One, and MiVoice 400 to allow companies to leverage chat, web, social media interactions, voice, and more.
- MiVoice Business: Introduction of Next-gen containerization software drives faster go-to-market for applications and software upgrades.
- Mitel SIP-DECT: New generation of SIP-DECT technology delivers a new portfolio of feature enhancements and base stations to a full line of cordless SIP and IP devices.
Mitel also delivers advanced security that allows companies to safely use emerging technologies like AI and IoT without compliance concerns.
Ready to become more flexible and innovative with the UC Suite? Contact CTS today: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.