A Virtual Care Center (VCC) is a centralized clinical operations center that leverages people, processes, and technology across the care continuum to enhance patient experiences, relationships, and outcomes.
In essence, a VCC is a place where shared services are brought together and leveraged as virtual resources… teleICU, eHospital, centralized telemetry, rapid response, transfer/triage centers, disaster management, emergency/urgent care, eConsults, eVisits, population health management, and remote home monitoring.
Your healthcare organization is a good candidate for a Virtual Care Center if…
- You have rolled out a series of standalone specialty technologies that handle certain areas of telemedicine like teleICU, telestroke or telepsychiatry.
- You have deployed an EHR “megasuite” but still need to address key requirements for virtual care delivery such as video-enablement.
- You operate under a tight budget and just want to get started on building a VCC.
- Your telemedicine efforts have stalled because you are struggling to justify your investments.
- Your telemedicine resources are misaligned and off-target.
This informative 14-page report from Vidyo makes the business case for VCC
Contact CTS for help in mapping out a VCC solution to improve the delivery of your healthcare services: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.