As a local leader in healthcare communications, CTS is committed to delivering the best, HIPAA-compliant healthcare communications tools for your facility.
The entire healthcare industry underwent a rapid digital transformation due to the pandemic and continues to evolve as the world changes.
Telehealth, remote treatments, and virtual patient services have grown in popularity, enabling patients to receive care outside the traditional clinical environment.
Healthcare providers are embracing the latest communications technology to keep up with their patients’ evolving digital-first expectations – and many are already taking advantage of Cloud healthcare benefits.
The Key Benefits of Cloud-Based Healthcare Communications
- Enhanced Data Security and Compliance – Hospitals and other providers are among the biggest targets of hackers and ransomware due to the sensitive data they must store and transmit. Patient information is more secure in the Cloud, protected by encryption and access controls. CTS offers Cloud-based UC solutions that are updated continuously to comply with the latest privacy and security standards, including HIPAA and GDPR.
- Scalability and Flexibility – Healthcare systems with Cloud-based UCC solutions can seamlessly transition to remote operations and manage increased volumes of patients during a pandemic or short-term crisis.
- More Cost-Efficient, Effective Processes – Private and hybrid Cloud communications solutions reduce infrastructure and maintenance costs using digital rather than physical storage. Integration with medical apps streamlines complicated processes. Time-consuming administrative tasks can be automated for improved operational efficiency.
- Advanced Analytics and Insights – Cloud-based UCC solutions can use powerful predictive analytics tools for data-driven decision-making.
All aspects of your healthcare communications can be elevated to the Cloud, such as:
- Contact Centers
- Patient Portals
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Video Calling and Voice Messaging
- Collaboration Software and Teamwork Solutions
- Text Alerts and Reminders
Take Your Healthcare Communications to the Cloud with CTS & Mitel
CTS deploys HIPAA-compliant Mitel solutions that empower your clinical staff to spend less time on administrative tasks and more on critical care by supporting streamlined workflows, seamless file sharing, and API integration.
Innovations like AI-enabled automation, self-service tools, and virtual assistants will increase patient engagement, trust, and satisfaction with their healthcare experience.
To future-proof your healthcare communications, look for the deployment model – private, hybrid, or public Cloud – that best fits your clinical needs, data security requirements, and budget.
Contact your local CTS experts, to learn more about migrating your healthcare communications to the Cloud: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.