Since RingCentral and Mitel joined forces in November 2021, CTS customers have been taking advantage of the opportunity to migrate their older Mitel on-premises systems to RingCentral’s Message Video Phone (MVP) cloud communications service.
So why are so many decision-makers choosing MVP?
Here are the 5 top reasons our customers cite for making the move…
1. Integrating Voice + Business Apps in an all-in-one solution
Mitel customers want to unify their communications within one, easy-to-use app and they are looking beyond telephony and want a platform that is future-proof. Messaging, video conferencing, contact center, or integration with existing business applications is just as important as voice communication. MVP provides over 100 certified integrations with business apps including Office 365, Salesforce, and Google G-Suite.
2. Simplified management
By migrating to RingCentral’s MVP solution, managing your communication infrastructure is significantly simplified. Cloud eliminates the difficulties of challenging on-prem upgrades, hardware malfunctions, feature updates, and scalability. Get one communications solution and one bill.
3. Unparalleled global reliability and security
Mitel customers appreciate the 99.999% availability with RingCentral. That equates to just 78 seconds of downtime per calendar quarter – the gold standard for uptime SLAs. RingCentral maintains this level of availability with geo-redundant data centers, decades of industry expertise, and more.
Customers can control how their users access RingCentral MVP and their data (all messages, meetings, and voicemails), in addition to your local IT team having full control of your local network environment and security.
4. Phone Integration
Mitel’s flagship Mitel 6900 IP Desk Phones are certified to work with RingCentral MVP.
5. Hassle-free Migration Experience
Migration Accelerators – Through exclusive access to Mitel Platform APIs, RingCentral implementation program covers all the details…
- Audit – Takes a snapshot of the customer’s current deployment to help map out the migration plan.
- Extract – Creates a new configuration that details what can be easily migrated and what requires more work.
- Manipulate – Updates the configuration to eliminate issues and prepare for automated migration.
- Provision – Use the configuration to migrate within minutes.
CTS makes it easy to take advantage of Mitel + RingCentral’s industry-leading capabilities. Schedule a meeting with our experts at 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.