Unlock the full potential of your customer experience with an automated call recording solution that captures, archives, organizes, plays back and shares voice documentation.
Here are some of the key benefits of voice documentation:
- Dispute Resolution – Quickly access recordings to resolve customer disputes, optimize best practices and ensure governance.
- Customer Experience – Facilitate organizational training and operational reviews for improved customer service and fraud prevention.
- Legal Responsibilities – Implement configurations to help comply with national and local laws, such as PCI DSS standard.
- Operational Efficiency – Ensure operational efficiency by sharing information quickly, seamlessly and securely without the need to transcribe.
Call Recorder Features…
- Automatic recording of external calls that continues through call transfers and redirections
- Player URL access allows recording links to be embedded within web-based applications, including Salesforce.com and Contact Center Interaction Viewer, among others
- Persistent call recording captures ‘cradle to grave’ caller interactions, including those with IVRs, voicemail, hunt groups, workgroups and other extension types
- Flexible call record profiles to effectively record what needs to be recorded
- User control of Save/No Save and Pause/Resume of call recording
- Pause/Resume support allows agents to not record sensitive information (e.g. customer credit card number,) thereby facilitating PCI compliance
- Configurable customer stop recording key
- Automatic storage in multiple file systems and/or multiple Mitel voicemail boxes
- Custom folder and file names in call recording archives and custom ‘Subject’ and ‘From’ fields in Mitel voicemail box
- Web-based recorder player
- Convenient searching, downloading and management of recordings
Unlock the full potential of your customer experience with voice documentation. Contact CTS today: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.