With the growth of mobile and digital networks has come a corresponding decline in the use of traditional, analog land line networks that deliver POTS – plain old telephone service. Businesses that still run their phones over the copper wire phone network are seeing increased costs to support that infrastructure, and in many areas of the country will no longer get support from their local phone company…
Migrating to a VoIP solution can benefit your company in multiple ways:
- VoIP uses your broadband Internet connection to make and receive calls.
- Combining Internet and phone services into one easy to use system saves money.
- You can use VoIP anywhere you have access to the Internet, instead of being shackled to an office desk phone.
- Since there are no ongoing maintenance, upgrade and expansion expenses, VoIP is a much more cost-effective solution than POTS.
- With phone calls transmitted over the Internet – even long distance or international calls – the cost for each call is much less than with a regular land line.
- VoIP is easily scalable. You can change locations, add locations, and increase and decrease lines according to business fluctuations.
It’s time to say goodbye to the decaying POTS framework and embrace the functionality of VoIP. CTS offers a variety of affordable solutions to fit your business needs.
Contact us today for your complimentary consultation and quote: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.