WorldHotels operates 450 properties across 65 countries. When they made the decision to upgrade and centralize their communication systems, they wanted a flexible cloud solution that would retain their existing phone numbers and enable global staff to access the new system around the clock. They wanted less system equipment in their hotels and needed to improve staff mobility.
After a rigorous procurement process, Mitel’s hospitality cloud solution was selected based on its proven global support, flexibility, cost savings and space savings. Leveraging the cloud’s inherent ability to customize applications, WorldHotels is improving the guest experience with…
- Mobile phone integration so guests can connect their devices to their room over Wi-Fi, making guests truly mobile throughout the property.
- A loyalty application that delivers real-time content to guests and helps increase revenue-generating services and activities.
- Guest request management that automates and tracks each guest’s needs while facilitating requests and maintenance to improve services. Integration with wireless handsets and mobile devices improves operational efficiencies.
- A unified messaging application that includes such features as multilevel auto-attendant, so guests needs are always satisfied.
- A hospitality application suite that centralizes software in the cloud. Hotels can provide applications across all properties without the cost of deploying to each site.
Creating a stellar guest experience with better technology encourages positive reviews and helps keep the “no vacancy” sign lit up.
Looking for ways to stand out in the hospitality industry? Need help implementing a cloud solution that will transform your business? Contact CTS today: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.