Included with all Office 365 plans, Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration tool that encompasses chat, meetings, calling and collaboration. By easily combining your Microsoft Teams account with a Mitel call control platform, you can access the collaboration of Microsoft Teams with enterprise telephony solutions, contact center, and CRM integrations – all at your fingertips.
Mitel offers several integration options to enhance Teams with added voice capabilities – delivering even more value to your existing Mitel solutions:
- Direct Routing – Allows organizations to connect their Mitel telephony infrastructure to make calls from within the Microsoft Teams environment.
- MiCollab Hotkey Dialing – Included with MiCollab, easily set up hotkeys to dial. Select a phone number in Microsoft Teams and click the MiCollab hotkey combination to initiate a MiCollab call to the phone number.
- Call2Teams – This third-party solution integrates a Mitel phone system with Office 365, enabling softphone functionality on your laptop within the Microsoft Teams environment.
- AppDialer – Click-to-dial within the Microsoft Teams environment by creating hotkeys to highlight a phone number and using hotkey strokes to dial.
- Web Extension – Mitel’s Chrome extension gives you a softphone directly from your web browser. Users will benefit from call history, voicemail, click-to-dial, contacts and more so they can easily place calls from the Microsoft Teams web user interface.
By pairing Mitel with Microsoft Teams, you can save time, reduce costs and improve your calling experience with integrated telephony, conferencing and contact center.
Your local CTS experts can help you integrate your Microsoft productivity tools with your Mitel’s communications. Contact us today at 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.