Financial companies worldwide are making automation a central part of their business strategies – transforming their business models to meet the needs of the online market, demanding customers, and regulators.
- The financial services landscape is changing rapidly. As more customers move their money to online-only providers and invest in cryptocurrency, traditional financial institutions like banks and credit unions must revolutionize how they provide their services or face losing revenue to the digital disruptors.
- Financial services providers understand that offering a seamless, personalized customer experience is critical to retaining their tech-savvy customers and attracting new ones. Today’s clients expect their banking experiences to be self-service, digital-first, and reflective of their needs.
- Compliance continues to be a critical need. Financial institutions are looking for ways to mitigate risk by automatically detecting potential fraud cases, documenting client transactions, and ensuring workflows adhere to standards.
The Benefits of Automating Financial Workflows
- Cost Savings
- Improved Customer Experience
- Automated Customer Onboarding
Automate Workflows with Modern Communications Solutions
Financial service organizations can maximize customer and employee satisfaction by automating key elements of their business processes. From personalizing and expediting customer interactions to generating custom workflows and improving employee efficiency, automation eliminates friction throughout the organization.
CTS offers innovative communications solutions that enable financial organizations to move forward with confidence.
- Unified Communications – Financial service organizations can streamline their communications workflows by integrating voice, video, messaging, and collaboration into a single platform. Employees can easily connect with their colleagues to close important deals or queries regardless of location.
- Contact Center – Automating and optimizing customer service workflows for contact centers reduces wait times and improves satisfaction. Automated features such as interactive voice responses (IVR), chatbots, and intelligent routing empower customers to manage their own finances while reducing staffing overhead.
- Collaboration Solutions – Collaboration is simple and easy with automation, improving teamwork and employee communication. Collaboration solutions like messaging, file sharing, and video conferencing remove communication barriers.
- Workflow Automation – Financial institutions often have inefficiencies that automation can remedy. Organizations ensure standardization and compliance by automating routine tasks like transfers, application approvals, and alerts. Custom workflows and automated notifications free staff to focus on more complex tasks.
- Integration Features – Financial service organizations rely on complex FinTech stacks for front- and back-office operations. Getting different technologies to interact is essential for maximum efficiency. UCC solutions with open API integrations unify services so they automatically update across platforms – for example, importing client information from leading finance applications such as Jack Henry and Fiserv in real-time.
CTS partners with Mitel to help financial service organizations stay competitive in a challenging market. Each Mitel communications product includes automation features to optimize the end-to-end experience for customers and employees.
Our financial services experts can help you invest in a technology-focused future. Contact us today: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.