Times are changing, and so are the ways people work. Migrating to the cloud gives you the best foundation to stay ahead of the competition and position your business for long-lasting success. If you’re thinking about moving your communications to the cloud look no further – CTS and Mitel offer the easiest path to the cloud.
Check out this 7:22 min. MiCloud Connect Demo Video
More reasons to migrate to the Cloud:
- Business Communications Continuity – MiCloud Connect is architected with enterprise-class security measures and geographic redundancy at network, infrastructure and application layers to maximize uptime and scalability. In addition, cloud phone services are backed by Mitel’s cloud Service Level Agreement (SLA) for added reassurance.
- CRM and Business Process Integrations – Put more power behind every customer touchpoint with cloud phone services that integrate with popular productivity apps like Salesforce, ACT! and Microsoft Dynamics. Embedded calling features, integrated call and customer histories help provide a more holistic picture of business performance while making interactions easier for employees and customers alike.
- Easy to Get Started, Convenient Ongoing Support – The transition to a new cloud phone system doesn’t have to be painful. Our customer success team supports you every step of the way with professional services, “Jump Start” and “Expert Start” options, on-demand support and training and VoIP phones with a built-in help button.
- Robust Cloud Phone System Features – No need to combine disjointed cloud tools from multiple vendors any longer. MiCloud Connect is an end-to-end cloud phone and unified communications solution that handles everything for you – from phones to applications to network operations – for solid performance.
- Exceptional User Experience – Cloud-based communications and collaboration make meetings and interactions easier than ever with enterprise-grade VoIP phone services, instant messaging, audio and web conferencing, and multi-point video. All with powerful, yet simple, administration for IT teams.
Let’s talk about how CTS and Mitel can make your business communications easier through the cloud. Contact CTS today at 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.