When the pandemic arrived, businesses changed overnight. Where we worked and how we communicated radically changed. Organizations in the public and private sectors had to adapt to remote work arrangements and video meetings, and many people are still moving between the home and workplace. Are your business communications keeping up? Are you prepared for more change?
Some of the technology changes businesses implemented to deal with the pandemic will remain in place for the foreseeable future. If you haven’t already taken a closer look at advances in Business Communications, now is a good time to learn more.
CTS, headquartered in Maryland, has been supporting local, regional and nationwide client locations with Business Voice, Video and Networking for 36 years. We keep public and private sector leaders connected and help their organizations thrive in our dynamic economy.
CTS is a one-stop-source for solutions that solve today’s business and technology challenges…
- Voice solutions, Cloud, Onsite and Hybrid deployments
- e911 and HIPAA compliant solutions
- Phone and CRM/customer database integration
- Infrastructure, Cabling and Wi-Fi
- Broadband and Carrier services
- Team Meeting and Video collaboration
- Sound Masking and Speech Privacy systems
- Call Recording for voice documentation
- and much more
Say goodbye to outdated technologies, obsolete systems and hidden vulnerabilities. Cost saving, all-in-one Cloud Voice services will…
- Connect your remote and hybrid workforce
- Enable team meetings and collaboration
- Help you stay connected on the go with web, mobile and desktop applications
- Integrate with your customer databases and CRM systems
- Streamline system management with automatic upgrades and feature adds
- Protect your operations with secure, reliable communications
CTS is dedicated to delivering top-notch customer support with a tenured team of professionals who serve over 5,000 customers. They have earned the respect of the marketplace and the industry as innovative leaders in voice, video and networking.
Need help with your business technology? Contact CTS today: 410.850.4848 or email@example.com.