In these challenging times, it is imperative that businesses be able to have office calls answered from any location, using any device…
With locally-provided, CTS-powered Beacon Cloud Voice, office calls can rollover to virtual call paths, voice mail and other backup numbers – even to mobile phones – so no customer ever feels disconnected.
Beacon Cloud Voice makes call management easy… Here are some of the many available features that will enable your on-the-go team members to stay connected to customers, partners and colleagues:
- No Answer Call Forwarding – Automatically have calls forwarded to an extension, group, or phone number when you do not answer your phone.
- Busy Call Forwarding – Automatically forward calls to an extension, group, or phone number when your phone is busy.
- Voicemail – Associate a voicemail box with an extension, or use an announce-only voicemail box to provide users with a pre-recorded message when they choose an option on an auto attendant or extension.
- Ring Groups – Enables multiple extensions to be joined as a group, so calls may be routed sequentially or simultaneously to that group.
- Auto Attendant Answering – Set up a telephone number to dial directly to an Auto Attendant. Callers are then presented with a predefined menu of options.
Learn more about Beacon Cloud Voice here
CTS makes your transition to Cloud Voice easy by delivering your phones and setting up everything for you. Beacon Cloud Voice is a complete business communication solution with no on-site system hardware or upfront costs.
We’ll get you up and running so your business never misses a call again. Contact CTS today: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.