As companies move business applications to the cloud, they require more bandwidth and better network performance. With a cloud-delivered SD-WAN, businesses get the ability to more easily and inexpensively deploy a wide area network on-premises, in the cloud, or both.
The story doesn’t stop there… SD-WAN offers so much more:
- Increase network performance – SD-WAN delivers the best performance by auto-detecting the fastest network path to optimize connectivity and speed for any given application.
- Simplify network management – IT staff can monitor and control the WAN from a centralized cloud-based view. The simplified configuration options give businesses the visibility and flexibility they need, while still delivering increased capacity, automatic updates, and automatic (or custom) business policies.
- Speed up branch deployment – Adding new locations is fast and easy with a streamlined SD-WAN deployment model, allowing you to mobilize new branches in minutes and reduce costly on-premises hardware investments at each office.
- Reduce costs – SD-WAN can contribute to significant cost savings by optimizing lower cost broadband Internet, allowing you to scale back the use of expensive multiprotocol label switching and other traditional data circuits.
- Improve network security – SD-WAN continuously monitors and measures network traffic, allowing your IT staff to quickly pinpoint a security attack. And with less hardware to take care of and no manual configurations that could put it at risk, SD-WAN offers more secure home and branch networks.
Check out Windstream’s 2:05 min. SD-WAN video overview
Ready to save money, simplify network management, and improve your quality of service? Contact us today: (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.