There’s lots of buzz around Cloud Voice these days. But buzz isn’t always an indicator of a business case for technology purchases. Smart businesses are asking what’s driving the rush to the cloud – and they’re getting solid answers. Here are 7 real-world reasons to make the move:
1. Cost – By hosting a phone system over the Internet, you’re charged on an “as needed” basis, paying only for what you use. That makes cloud-based systems especially cost-effective – eliminating the need to pay for the installation and maintenance of a traditional phone system.
2. Management – Cloud-based communications can help alleviate the ongoing burden of maintenance, IT work load, and costly internal infrastructure, including servers and storage systems.
3. Scalability – Whether you’re growing, moving or sizing down, the cloud provides the flexibility and scalability you’ll need now and in the future. And with cloud-based systems, you can access and add new features without adding new hardware.
4. Vendor management – With cloud communications, a single vendor manages your systems off-site so your IT team is freed up to focus on other high-priority issues.
5. Technology management – With cloud communications, service is outsourced, and upgrades are deployed through automatic software updates.
6. Quality of service – Cloud communications maximize uptime and coverage through multiple, remotely hosted data centers, helping you avoid costly service interruptions.
7. Disaster recovery – With cloud communications, you can get up and running quickly after a disaster, or in some cases, continue running the entire time.
Many companies have started transitioning to the cloud to future-proof their business. Ready to get started? Contact us today: (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.