The Mitel User Group is a global community that operates totally independent of Mitel. Members provide an important voice in guiding Mitel’s solution development. As a user group participant, you have an opportunity to influence and improve Mitel’s platforms applications, services and third-party solutions. You can provide feedback, make suggestions, ask for what you want and get information to make your job easier. Join the Mitel User Group here.
What better way to learn from other users and experts from within our community and around the globe than at the upcoming Virtual Event on Tuesday, October 22.
Featuring video-streaming keynotes, on-demand breakout sessions with speaker Q&A and an interactive trade show. Join us for this annual event full of valuable educational content and networking!
There’s no travel required – enjoy this event while working from home, in between meetings at the office or on the go!
- You can watch on-demand online presentations – the environment (and all the content) is available for 30 days after the event
- You can download valuable educational materials to access later or share with colleagues
- There’s FREE End-Customer Training from Mitel
- You can chat live with Mitel Product Experts, Partners and other MUG members from around the globe
- When: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm ET
- Cost: FREE for attendees
- Where: Your home or desk – no travel required!
Questions? Contact CTS today at 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.