Our clients cite several factors driving their decision to move to Beacon Cloud for voice communication:
- Flexibility to scale up or down
- Lower cost of ownership
- Connects mobile or remote workforce
- Ease and speed of adoption
- Reduced risk of technology obsolescence
- No-cost, instant system updates
- Ability to assign IT staff to more strategic tasks
The time has never been better to begin migrating your voice communication to Beacon Cloud Voice. According to Frost & Sullivan, the number of cloud communications users is projected to grow 25 to 30% annually through 2020.
The benefits of the cloud are unmistakable – and making the switch to Beacon is easy. Learn more here
Contact us today for your business communications review and planning session at (443) 577-1733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.