If you’re still using a traditional PBX or key phone system, you should consider getting rid of it once and for all. Here are 5 reasons to make the move to today’s technology…
- Lower Start Up Costs – Traditional business phone systems generally required a significant upfront investment in dedicated hardware. New systems can be deployed on data infrastructure or arranged off-site on a service provider’s platform.
- Lower Monthly Costs – You’ll save on call costs, moves-adds-changes, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Wealth of Features – You get all of the traditional features you have grown accustomed to with the added advantages of unified messaging, video, presence, call center capabilities, and single phone number mobility, just to name a few.
- Excellent Call Quality – With solid broadband, Business VoIP call quality is crystal clear.
- Easy Transition – With number portability and migration plans that can support existing equipment to be phased out slowly, moving to new technology has never been easier.
If you’re a PBX holdout, let’s talk about a big upgrade in performance and price. Contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.