Chesapeake can help resolve those frustrating cellular signal issues for your in-building applications. Our technicians place an antenna at an external location to capture the available signal from the provider’s tower, deliver it to a rack mounted system in your building where signal strength is boosted, and then rebroadcast it throughout your building via internal antennas.
- Coverage for up to 80,000 square feet, open space.
- Coverage for up to 40,000 square feet, walled space.
- Supports CDMA, GSM, UMTS, WCDMA, HSPA (+), EVDO, LTE, and all other standard cell phone networks.
- Supports all mobile carriers.
- Improves cell service in buildings where service is poor and nonexistent, but is good at a nearby outside location.
- Simultaneously supports five (5) provider bands.
- No software for you to configure.
- Solution uses one external low-profile dual-band omni-directional antenna, four (4) internal omni-directional broadband ceiling-mount dome antennas.
- Uses low-loss coaxial cable to distribute cellular provider signals throughout your building or campus.
To learn more about in-building cell signal optimization for your business, contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or email email@example.com