The benefits of Unified Communications (UC) are so clear that it’s not a matter of whether to move to UC, but when and how. But choosing the right UC solution isn’t easy. To help, here are five things a UC solution must have to deliver the benefits you’re after…
- Open Architecture – A UC solution should be built on an open architecture that lets you leverage what you’ve already got.
- Virtualization – A dollar spent on UC technology is wasted if it doesn’t move you toward the cloud.
- Mobility Support – Your people should have a single identity, phone number, and voice mailbox, so they have the feature-rich communications they need at the office, on a home PC, or on the go with a smartphone or other handheld device.
- Flexibility – The UC system must be able to scale easily to provide the highest level of service no matter how quickly your organization grows.
- Manageability – A UC solution must be easy to configure, provision, and centrally manage through a web-browser.
Combining all your communications capabilities – voice, presence, messaging, conferencing, collaboration, mobility, and more – into a unified solution is essential to driving productivity, reducing costs, and building competitive advantage.
Learn more… Contact us today at 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.