Leveraging your network to run voice, data and video delivers powerful business benefits, including new features, productivity gains, cost savings and improved customer response.
Chesapeake leaves nothing to chance… We put in a lot of effort behind the scenes to make sure your transition to a ‘converged’ network is successful.
- Voice traffic – We determine how calls are made, when, to where, and what time so we can baseline performance and design a successful, cost effective deployment.
- Data network – As with an existing voice network, data network information is gathered with metrics like delay, packet loss, and bandwidth usage.
- Quality of service – We make sure voice is given priority over routine data to ensure smooth, uninterrupted conversations.
- Security – We spend a lot of time on the underlying network to make it resilient and fault tolerant, and to enure conversations stay private.
- Investment protection – We stick with industry standards to avoid technology obsolescence and vendor lock-in.
- Phased rollout – We move at your pace and take steps that make sense for your business. For instance, adding pure IP at a new branch or hybrid at headquarters, mixing IP and analog phones.
Plan ahead… Our experts will perform an on-site audit to assess your network’s readiness to handle voice, data and video so you can get the most out of your technology investments. Contact us today: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.