No two businesses have the same communications needs, and your organization will likely see its needs evolve over time as it grows, faces seasonal fluctuations, or expands into new markets and services.
Toshiba offers a comprehensive menu of standard and optional phone system apps that can be added to its suite of phone systems…
- Unify communications channels: Blend desktop phones, cell phones, email, fax and more into a unified system with instant messaging, visibility into colleagues’ availability, point-and-click outbound dialing, and more.
- Use your smartphone as a business extension: With free downloadable apps, your smartphone becomes part of your Toshiba phone system.
- Have calls follow you: Enable the phone system to find you wherever you are, according to instructions you define.
- Use your PC as a phone and call assistant: With unified communications, you can use your voice-equipped computer to dial, answer or transfer calls and more – without picking up the telephone.
- Support a full-featured contact center: Improve customer service and efficiency with intelligent call routing, priority queuing, messages on hold, call logging, advanced real-time display and reporting, integration with CRM systems, and more.
- Network telephone systems together: Expand the size of your phone system or interconnect the main office with branch locations and/or remote users with feature transparency to reduce or eliminate long-distance charges.
- Record, store, organize, and play back phone calls: Obtain the documentation you need to improve service quality and resolve disputes.
- Manage the phone system from anywhere: Add and maintain telephone features from any Internet connection.
- Easily manage voice mail: Ensure that every call is answered, give callers multiple options (leave a message, transfer to attendant, etc.), and easily manage voice mails from your phone or email.
Give your Toshiba phone system an extra boost and move your business ahead! Contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.