Hybrid cloud networking allows premises-based IPedge and Strata CIX and cloud-based VIPedge telephone systems to be fully integrated into a unified network.
Toshiba was recently recognized by TMC for its commitment to innovation as embodied in its Hybrid Cloud Networking solution. Benefits include:
- Reduced costs: With networking among on-premises and cloud platforms, Toshiba reduces costs while enabling internal calling and advanced call processing features across all networked locations.
- Single Vendor: Toshiba delivers a comprehensive telephone, application, and SIP trunk solution for equipment and services across on-premises and cloud.
- Feature Transparency: A hybrid solution provides feature transparency and networked applications and minimizes interoperability issues that can occur when using a mix of equipment from different vendors and service providers.
- Easily Add New Users and Locations: Existing users of IPedge and Strata CIX systems can easily network with VIPedge to add new users and locations.
- Easy Upgrades with Minimum Costs: Strata CTX and CIX systems can upgrade processors and firmware to network to VIPedge, adding new users and locations with minimum upfront expense.
- Direct Dialing: Toshiba’s internal dialing enables direct-extension dialing across the network.
- Mobility: Toshiba’s IPMobility App enables calling across the network and puts your desk phone in your pocket.
Chesapeake’s Toshiba experts are ready to advise you on the best way to extend the value of your phone systems with Hybrid Cloud Networking. Contact us today: (800) 787-4848 or jnolte@CTSmd.us.