Phone systems have traditionally been deployed on-site, but the lure of the Cloud is strong. Many multi-site businesses like a combination of both – deploying an on-site system at headquarters and Cloud systems for the branch offices. IP networking enables all sites to be connected, providing a simplified dialing plan, consistent features, and centralized management.
There are many reasons why on-site phone systems are still a favorite.
- Control – Many companies have a long history of buying and managing their own IT systems. If you like the control of running technology in-house, then an on-site UC system is for you.
- Functionality – If you need to take advantage of customized features, require integration with other applications, or want advanced call-center capabilities, an on-site solution delivers more flexibility.
- Compliance Requirements – If your organization strives for uninterrupted communications or is under strict regulatory requirements, an on-site system may be the best fit.
- Expense Strategy – If you prefer to make capital investments for infrastructure and depreciate the costs over time, an on-site UC system can be cheaper over the long haul.
Cloud UC can be a good fit for small to mid-sized businesses or an enterprise with smaller, remote offices.
- Predictable Costs – Cloud-based UC eliminates the need for upfront investment. Costs become operational expenses and are predictable as they are based on the number of users.
- Rapid Deployment – You don’t need an IT staff to buy, install and configure your system, servers and storage. Order only the capabilities you need now.
- Simplicity – With Voice-as-a-service, maintenance and support are simplified and upgrades are automatic.
- Pay as you Grow – Whether your business is growing or needs to scale down in a pinch, a cloud service can adapt. You can fulfill peak demand for functions like a conference, or for temporary deployments.
Today you have the flexibility of deploying Business Communications either on-site or in the cloud – or combining both as a hybrid to exploit the best of both worlds. Contact us at: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org