The pace of moving IT and Voice to the Cloud, deploying Virtual Desktops, and embracing BYOD has accelerated as more businesses want to exploit their array of operational advantages. They also want to consolidate their hardware and simplify IT management.
What is driving the trend toward Virtualized Everything?
- No more onsite servers and PCs that need to be replaced every few years.
- Users can connect to refreshed, upgraded ‘Virtual Desktops’ every time they log on and can access their IT resources from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Virtual services can be broadcast and provisioned across the cloud instantly – no more one-by-one PC upgrades.
- Virtualization technology enables your operating systems, apps and workloads to be centralized in a secure environment.
- High Availability – Users are no longer dependent on the power, cooling, or Internet at your office. Reconnecting is easy – go to Starbucks, home, or hop on a mobile carrier’s data network.
- Users get more work done using the latest applications, upgrades and patches.
Chesapeake can help you evaluate, setup, and manage your transition from client-server to a secure virtualized environment with better performance and more availability – at a cost that makes sense. Contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or email email@example.com.