What’s driving more businesses to run voice alongside data in their IT environments? Short answer – time and cost savings. Here’s how…
- Resources and personnel traditionally devoted to maintaining separate voice and data infrastructures can now refocus on developing new apps and services to grow your business.
- Fewer servers and less IT hardware mean reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements.
- Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for better business continuity.
- Securely backup and migrate your virtual voice environment with no interruption in service.
- Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
The virtualization experts at Chesapeake make it easy… Contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.