More companies are moving to private cloud computing. The “cloud” provides a centralized resource that allows users to access your company’s IT resources and business applications from any location and from any device. They simply log in via an online web portal with their preferred device.
The benefits can be huge…
- Eliminates concerns about hardware and software obsolescence and buying cycles.
- Automates application upgrades, security patches, and data backups.
- Ends the worry about power outages, hardware crashes, offsite backup, and network outages.
- Insulates you from hack attacks, viruses, malware, and spam.
- Frees your IT Team to work on strategic business initiatives.
- Lets you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from built-in performance monitoring and disaster recovery.
- Saves on the capital expense of server deployment and upgrades.
A virtualized IT environment in the cloud offers a secure, reliable, cost-saving solution that can support your IT team, and support or replicate your entire data center.
Let Chesapeake help you get set started… Contact us today at (800) 787-4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.