The FCC protects the privacy of telephone conversations by requiring notification before a device is used to record conversations. Notification can be in the form of:
- Verbal consent of all parties at the start of conversation
- Recorded notification at the beginning of conversation
- Automatic tone warning, sometimes called a beep tone, repeated during conversation
Mitel helps you meet these legal requirements and provides advanced call recording delivered the way you want it. All solutions offer certified interoperability with leading system providers, including Avaya, Mitel, ShoreTel and Toshiba, as well as SIP-based communications services.
Deployment options for Mitel call recording solutions include:
- On-premises – Offers total control over internal systems and sensitive company data.
- Pure Cloud – Limits the need for large capital expenditures, supports rapid scaling of capacity to meet changing business demands, and offers broad accessibility via the network.
- Hybrid Cloud – The flexibility of the cloud, paired with the stability and comfort of on-premises hardware, makes this a very attractive model for many businesses.
- Mobile Access – For professionals on the go, Mitel even offers mobile access to call recording data via smart phones and tablet devices.
Mitel call recording solutions can improve the way you do business. To learn more, contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.