Mitel’s new StreamLine is the industry’s first data network switch that delivers Ethernet and Power over single pair telephony grade wire and provide four times the reach of traditional data switches.
This allows you to get more out of your existing voice infrastructure by creating a separate network path for IP voice communications as a compliment to an existing data network.
Key features of Streamline include…
- 24 and 48 port configuration options
- Full compliance with IEEE 802.3af IP phones
- Reaches beyond traditional data switches to 1,200 ft.
- 10/100 Mb Ethernet management port
- Hot swappable AC power supply
- Remote power management capabilities
StreamLine is easily configured through an online portal that you access with your browser. Just enter the StreamLine IP address, along with the proper ID and password, and you’ll be presented with a graphical user interface where you can configure the switch and individual ports, including VLANs.
Find out how Mitel StreamLine can add flexibility and performance to your phone system infrastructure. Contact us today at: (800) 787-4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.