Forrester Consulting, an independent research firm, has just released a study, “The Total Economic Impact of Mitel Virtual Solutions,” which helps businesses evaluate the costs and benefits of deploying Mitel Virtual Solutions.
Case Study Highlights
After surveying a multi-site Enterprise with 600 employees, Forrester found a 3-year, risk-adjusted ROI of 84%, a payback period of 7.8 months, and the following benefits:
- Productivity savings with UC; better user experience
- Cost avoidance of traditional voice solution’s annual support
- Cost savings from implementing SIP trunking
- Lower risk and failover savings with software-based technology
- Hardware and disaster recovery savings from virtualization
- IT administrative savings through faster recovery
- More scalability and flexibility for future growth & capabilities
Contact the Virtualization experts at Chesapeake to talk about how Mitel’s Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions can transform your business: (800) 787-4848 or email@example.com.