Many businesses today are relying on several servers to support all their applications and data files. With such a wide range of growing demands, IT professionals are wondering if their data center can keep up.
Increasingly, CIOs are turning to virtualization as the way to condense the physical infrastructure onto fewer servers to improve IT performance and resource management, while saving money on hardware.
Mitel and VMware have teamed up to allow your telephony hardware to be condensed right along with your computing infrastructure, further streamlining your communications network and simplifying voice administration.
There are other advantages to “virtualizing” the voice environment, such as:
- Making upgrades and voice management tasks simpler
- Allowing your IT department to spend their time innovating rather than playing catch up
- Cutting hardware and operational costs by up to 50%
- Letting less hardware do more
- Reducing energy costs and consumption by up to 80% without sacrificing functionality
To learn more about the benefits of virtualized voice for your organization, contact us today: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.